I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.
true friendship doesn’t necessarily mean sharing the same fandoms; it means being willing to listen to each other talk even though it might be about a fandom you don’t know shit about
Imagine your OTP carrying on completely normal conversations during sex.
- me: whats your opinion on tampons
- little brother: they're little fuzzy sticks on strings
- me: then you are ultimately more mature than most boys
- little brother: why
- me: for some reason tampons are gross and taboo just cuz they go in a vagina
- little brother: well so does a penis and boys never stop talking about those
- little brother:
- me: that is a fantastic point
I learned that people can easily forget that others are human.
"Prisoner" from the Stanford Prison Experiment (1971)
there are characters you love, and then there are characters you would perform demonic blood rituals for if it would somehow make them real