People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
sorry im poor i cant afford to pay attention
Sometimes you just have to be brave. You have to be strong. Sometimes you just can’t give in to weak thoughts. You have to beat down those devils that get inside your head and try to make you panic. You struggle along, putting one foot a little bit ahead of the other.
there is no reason for “sean” to be pronounced “shawn”
explaining anxiety is the fucking worst because you feel like an idiot for being bothered by the things that bother you but it’s such an intense fear right at your core so you have to go through all of these other levels of yourself to try and get someone else to understand it
nearly every family on disney channel
- goofy dumb parent(s)
- naive older brother who is nice but a total idiot and is often the butt of the joke
- sister who is the main character and thought of as the only sane member of the character and also has very good grades but may be a bit uptight
- younger sibling who is an evil mastermind and always has some sort of scheme to profit off something